Chiptuning Step by Step:
- Choose your car from the Filter: the brand. model, year and engine, then click the “OFFER” button. The window with original power and torque specifications & chiptuning will appear. Next, below the specifications table, you will need to fill in the form with ALL the information about the car needed for the price offer + check the box “Accept the terms and conditions”. Click the “Submit” button, it will send an email with all this information to us. You can also attach a picture or leave a message in the form.
- In the shortest time you will be contacted by one off our staff and you will receive RS Chiptuning PRO’s offer.
- The condition of the car must be impeccable both technically and aesthetically.
- The first thing, before chiptuning a diagnosis will be & analysis of present / stored errors, of course if there are.
- Test drive: track engine & transmission parameters .
- ECU SW read according to engine type via OBD / BDM / BOOT mode.
- ECU SW change: Each engine type has been pre-tested on the Dyno stand; the parameters of your ECU SW will be the same as that used on Dyno to have maximum performance under maximum safety.
- Write ECU SW via OBD / BDM / BOOT
- Test drive
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions